- Brisbane rehabilitation offers medically supervised rehabilitation assessment and management for a range of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders
- Depending on the nature of their condition patients can undergo outpatient or inpatient rehabilitation depending on the nature of their problem
- Almost one fifth of the population experience chronic pain
- Patients with chronic musculoskeletal injuries often experience a whole range of treatments before receiving definitive management
- Delay in best evidence treatment can lead to further injury, interrupt work and social activities and eventually lead to stress and depression
- Brisbane rehabilitation provides evidence based (best scientific evidence) for problems such as arthritis, chronic neck, back, upper and lower limb pain
- Most often patients require a number of treatments working together to recover and adapt to their injury and pain. Rehabilitation, psychological therapy and interventional (joint or nerve injection) may be needed.